Since launching Renoworks FastTrack, we’ve received overwhelming interest and many questions about what it is and what it does.
Here are the answers to the top questions we’ve received:
What is FastTrack?
FastTrack is a visualization, design and measurement platform for building product companies. It integrates directly into your website, giving your customers a single tool to visualize, design and accurately measure with your products – without the need to take photographs or pull out the measuring tape.
How does it work?
It’s simple. All the user needs to do is enter their address.
FastTrack automatically finds photos from Google Street View imagery and accurate measurements from Geomni’s database of property information. Then it provides measured and design-ready projects that homeowners and contractors can visualize with your building products.
What are the benefits?
- Build brand loyalty and help contractors sell your products.
- Give dealers, distributors and other partners a valuable visualization and measurement tool to help them sell your building products.
- Generate more homeowner traffic to your website, showcase your building products, sell more products and drive qualified leads to your preferred contractors.
- Turn your website into a source of remodeling inspiration, measurement and cost estimation information for homeowners.
- Gather valuable analytics information about how homeowners and contractors interact with your building products.
- Distinguish your products on the shelf by giving your customers an easy way to interact and quote with them in real-time
Can I customize it with my branding?
Renoworks FastTrack is a custom-branded platform. You can provide the best home-design to project-ready process from conception to completion, with branding your customers have come to know and recognize.
You own the process from start to finish.
What’s the difference between True-to-Life Visualizations and 3D models?
3D models of a property are automatically constructed by Renoworks FastTrack using measurements gathered from aerial photography and data, powered by Geomni.
True-to-Life visualizations are 2D photo-realistic designs based on photography of the actual property that have been carefully prepared by our Design Services team. They take into account light, shadows, trees, bushes, landscape and neighboring houses for maximum realism.
Will it Work for My Business?
If you’re an exterior building product manufacturer, distributor or retailer then the answer is yes!
Schedule a demo with us now to learn more and see the platform in action