Back End Developer
Who We Are:
We are Renoworks.
From humble beginnings to online platform, our 20 years of visualization leadership has helped thousands of manufacturers, contractors, and builders empower millions more homeowners to reach their final purchase decisions with peace of mind.
What We Do:
We weave unique digital homeowner experiences with industry leading knowledge to create a thriving data platform that powers the most important decisions in home improvement.
What We Want:
To innovate and to invest in the right talent.
We’re on the lookout for not just good, but great people who understand the power of possibility; tempered by pragmatic solutions.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter attitude with a strong desire to learn new concepts and thrive within an ever-evolving ecosystem.
- An effective communicator with a team mentality.
- Have a high attention to detail and ownership of the product and ideas.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Have a relentlessly resourceful approach to solving problems.
- All things aside, you’re an all-around good human.
- Understanding of Agile Web development process
- Strong grasp over Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Python, or C#
- Strong knowledge of Relational database design and SQL
- Familiarity with Unix operating system and scripting in Bash or Python
- Solid understanding of HTTP REST APIs, JSON, and API tools like Postman or cURL
- Experience with test automation and CI tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
Great to Have:
- AWS experience
- DevOps experience
- A unique hobby or two
This is a permanent full-time position located in Calgary, Canada.
Think you’re the perfect fit for this job? Fill out the form below to apply.