R&D SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (MID LEVEL)
Renoworks Software Inc.
WHO WE ARE:
We are Renoworks.
From humble beginnings to online platform, our 20 years of visualization leadership has helped thousands of manufacturers, contractors, and builders empower millions more homeowners to reach their final purchase decisions with peace of mind.
WHAT WE DO:
We weave unique digital homeowner experiences with industry leading knowledge to create a thriving data platform that powers the most important decisions in home improvement.
WHAT WE WANT:
To innovate and to invest in the right talent.
We’re on the lookout for not just good, but great people who understand the power of possibility; tempered by pragmatic solutions.
Working as part of the R&D team, this role includes conducting in-depth research in the latest trends in ML/AI, developing experimental software and maintaining key pieces of technology in a graphics intensive and ML/AI driven software. You have a passion in learning new techniques and languages to achieve the goals of the organization while adapting to a growing team environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have a relentlessly resourceful approach to solving problems.
- You understand the relationship between data and business outcomes.
- You thrive best when researching and managing multiple projects.
- A strong communicator and collaborator with a team mentality.
- Have a high attention to detail and ownership of the product and ideas.
- Have a growth mindset.
- All things aside, you’re an all-around good human.
- You possess a M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science or similar degrees.
- Strong background in mathematics, especially linear algebra.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms development and implementation.
- Demonstratable software development in 3D programing and computer graphics.
- Experience in utilizing computer vision in development.
GREAT TO HAVE:
- A unique hobby or two
This is a permanent full-time position located in Calgary, Canada.