CDAP for Canadian Contractors and Remodelers
Learn how to apply for the Canadian Digital Adoption Program and get up to $2,400 CAD for your first year of Renoworks Pro!
The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is a Canadian government micro-grant created to help small or medium-sized businesses in Canada to enhance their online prescese and sales using technologies.
It’s goal is to provide small business owners with a micro-grant of $2,400 to help with costs related to adopting e-commerce like solutions like Renoworks Pro.
Contractors and remodelers can use this grant:
- To develop a new e-commerce website or add functionality to your existing site (e.g. online reservation/booking tools, online ordering systems, electronic payments)
- Redesign of an existing site is not eligible
- To install an e-commerce platform (including subscription fees/costs)
- To hire a consultant to develop digital marketing for your e-commerce store
- To use website search optimization and social media advertising
- Your grant cannot be used solely for website search optimization or social media advertising; such uses must be tied to an overall e-commerce implementation plan and not a standalone item
- To track and manage inventory and sales, market to customers, offer discounts, maintain a loyalty program, or increase cyber security using e-commerce software
- To pay up to 20% of the total cost of hardware and software
Eligible costs must be directly tied to the sale of goods and services online.
For more detailed information, please visit the Government of Canada – Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) website.
Choose your region for more information about the CDAP application process
Let Us Help
To help you in your application process, Renoworks has prepared a comprehensive CDAP information package. Download yours today!
Apply CDAP for the Ultimate Contractor Visualizer
Transform homeowners into paying customers using the power of AI design. Elevate your remodeling business and start designing homes in minutes.
Need Help? Let's Chat!
We work with contractors every day. Schedule a 30-minute with one of our specialists below to learn more about Renoworks Pro or the CDAP application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the fund?
The CDAP Grow Your Business Online grant gives you up to $2,400 to set up e-commerce and grow your sales online.
How do I receive funding?
You can apply in 4 easy steps:
- Check your eligibility by using the CDAP grant assessment tool.
- Find a local service provider to manage your application and connect you with an e-commerce advisor.
- Work with an e-commerce advisor to develop your digital adoption plan.
- Submit your digital adoption plan to receive your grant payment.
You can find more information about the program guide for terms and conditions here.
How do I apply the funds for my Renoworks Pro purchase?
In your application, provide details Renoworks Pro to get conditional approval. Once approved you can purchase Renoworks Pro and submit your receipt or invoice to get reimbursed. Each province will vary in its process so visit one of the local or regional service providers to get details about the application process specific to your region.
What resources can Renoworks provide?
Renoworks has put together an information package to help you get started with your application. Fill out the form on this page to receive a link to download your package.
You can also book a demo with one of our Renoworks Pro product specialists to chat about the visualizer and the CDAP application.
Are there other financial support options available?
Yes, Some manufacturers have loyalty programs that offer co-op dollars which you can apply to your Renoworks Pro purchase.
Co-op dollars are funds that manufacturers provide to retailers to help them advertise their products. By using co-op dollars, you can reduce your marketing costs and increase your sales.
You must be a preferred contractor and part of their program to be able to apply co-op dollars . To find out if you have co-op dollars available, you can contact the manufacturer’s representative or check their website .
How long does it take to receive funding?
According to Government of Canada website, CDAP processing times varies from regions but the entire process can take up to 2 months.
Conditional approval can be quicker. Renoworks will not have information on the status of your application.
What do I need before applying?
To ensure your business meets the eligibility requirements, please have the following information ready for the application:
- Business name
- Business owner’s name and contact information
- Business structure
- Number of years in business
- Alberta business registration number
- Articles of incorporation (include all pages of the document for upload)
- OR Sole Proprietorship Registration Statement (include all pages of the document)
- OR Partnership Registration Statement (include all pages of the document)
- Industry type and NAICS code
- Proof Of Payroll Source Deductions Paid (PD7A and/or notice of assessment for payroll from CRA) for upload