Sr. frontend developer
Renoworks Software Inc.
WHO WE ARE:
We are Renoworks.
From humble beginnings to online platform, our 20 years of visualization leadership has helped thousands of manufacturers, contractors, and builders empower millions more homeowners to reach their final purchase decisions with peace of mind.
WHAT WE DO:
We weave unique digital homeowner experiences with industry leading knowledge to create a thriving data platform that powers the most important decisions in home improvement.
WHAT WE WANT:
To innovate and to invest in the right talent.
We’re on the lookout for not just good, but great people who understand the power of possibility; tempered by pragmatic solutions.
As a highly skilled Sr. Frontend developer, you will have considerable experience building, optimizing and debugging REST APIs and relational databases. As a senior you will work alongside our technical lead and others to plan and architect efficient, reusable application features and solutions.
This is a 100% remote position (Candidates working in EST/CST/MST/PST time zones are preferred)
- Build, optimize and debug user-facing features and experience in partnership with designer, product owners and quality assurance
- Build reusable code and libraries for maintainability and scalability
- Work with technical lead and other sr. developers to offer strategic technical direction for our web applications and internal developmental processes
- Actively participate in the code review process, receiving and providing constructive feedback on ways to improve code execution
- Write and maintain documentation as it relates to code being produced
- Maintain an understanding of latest web application best practices through self-education and participation in workshops, conferences, group meetings
- Mentor Jr./Int. developers
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as React/Vue/Angular/etc that consume RESTful services
- Understanding of State management with libraries like; Recoil/Jotai/Redux
- Experience with Package management and build tool experience (npm, gulp, yarn, webpack)
- Experience working with product owners, designers and others to ensure brand, design and UX best practices are properly translated to the browser
- Understanding of source control and release best practices
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and reasoning
- Ability to solve complex problems