RENOWORKS PAVES WAY FOR FUTURE WITH NEW 2018 UPGRADE
Renoworks announces availability of newest platform visualizer version to enterprise clients
CALGARY, ALBERTA, April 26, 2018, – Renoworks Software Inc. (TSXV: RW) (“Renoworks” or the “Company”), the leading visualization software company for the home remodeling and construction industry, is pleased to announce the general availability of its 2018 web visualizer upgrade – the Company’s most advanced visualization platform version for enterprise clients including manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
Built as an extension of the Company’s innovative technology, the 2018 upgrade boasts full mobile responsiveness, superior high-resolution product library support, new design palette features, enhanced user interface (UI) and product navigation, third-party customer relationship management (CRM) lead integration and improved Renoworks Design Services access.
- Mobile responsive readiness – over 50% of global internet traffic in 2017 was attributed to mobile users. The Company’s redesign better supports the mobile generation allowing millions of end users to access manufacturer visualization tools and products via mobile devices.
- High resolution product library support – enhanced imagery support delivers higher quality visuals that showcase manufacturer product offerings with hyper photorealistic results.
- New Palettes: Turn-key design feature – the addition of Palette support allow manufacturers to create and showcase product design combinations, while providing contractors and homeowners inspirational choice combined with fast and easy design options.
- Enhanced UI and product navigation – significant improvements to user experience via redesigned application start page and product search allows for ease of use and navigation.
- Third party CRM lead integration – existing lead generation and marketing tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce can now be integrated providing better visibility to end user behaviors, reduced data entry and increased opportunities for enterprise clients to engage with their customers.
- Renoworks Design Services – deeper integration with the Company’s design services business allows ease of access to numerous designers to support customers and their end-users.
With this upgrade, the Company will also be positioned to provide new features and capabilities to its next generation of iOS mobile applications. These include project sync and offline mode available only with the new 2018 upgrade:
- Project Sync – projects created from the online web visualizers can be enabled to sync to the enterprise native iOS apps.
- Offline Mode – users can take their projects with them. Synced projects within the native iOS app can be accessed without an internet connection or mobile data service.
“This is a major leap for our industry-leading platform,” explained Doug Vickerson, CEO of Renoworks. “The culmination of hard work from our Renoworks’ team, and the feedback from our customers have laid the foundation for innovation and growth for the next few years. Our mission to facilitate the entire home remodeling process, and goal to remove labor intensive steps for our customers and their clients, extends our leadership in design. By also enabling third party integration, we open the door to new opportunities to deliver more value that will ultimately ripple through the home remodeling value chain. With our help, our clients can deliver a more seamless experience like never before.” Mr. Vickerson concluded, “I am excited about our new platform and I look forward to seeing our clients benefit from our new capabilities.”
Current Renoworks enterprise clients may contact Renoworks at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional upgrade information.
Renoworks Software Inc. develops and sells unique digital visualization software and integration solutions for the remodeling and new home construction industry. Renoworks delivers its technology to manufacturers, contractors, builders and retailers offering solutions to one of the home improvement industry’s greatest challenges: enabling homeowners to review their product selections in a hyper realistic, virtual environment before committing to purchases and construction. Renoworks markets its technologies as innovative engagement tools and generates revenues from four main business lines: Renoworks Enterprise, Renoworks PRO, Renoworks Design Services and Renoworks SDK (Software Development Kit). For more information, visit: www.renoworks.com and www.renoworkspro.com.
For further information on Renoworks please contact:
Doug Vickerson, CEO
Renoworks Software Inc.
2721 Hopewell Place NE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 7J7
For investor information for Renoworks please contact:
Contact Financial Corp.
810 – 609 Granville St.
Vancouver, BC, Canada V7Y 1G5
Forward Looking Information
Certain statements in this news release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. Such statements relating to, among other things, the prospects for the company to enhance operating results, are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are significant in scope and nature. These uncertainties may cause actual results to differ from information contained herein. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of the management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements should circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions change.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
 “Mobile internet usage worldwide – Statistics & Facts,” Statista, https://www.statista.com/topics/779/mobile-internet/, (accessed April 20, 2018)